A Fox Trot Above My Head;

Managed to do a mini shoot for this lovely girl called Jessica earlier this year. Isn't she just really pretty? You have got to love those eyes. I love doing model shoots like this. You know the potential of the girl and you see what future they'll have and you hope for them that they'll make it big and be successful doing something that they love so much.

One thing I learnt from my new photographer idol, Mister Jerry Ghionis hailing from Melbourne Australia, is that if you can't see the beauty of the person you're photographing, you can't photograph him or her beautifully. It's something I carry with me every time I go to a shoot.

Enjoy the photos! I know I had a lot of fun shooting them. :)





















0 shouts, "Hello!":

Copyright @ Singapore Wedding Photographer; Elizabeth Goh