Newest Addition To My Family!



I've got a couple new members in my family today! Introducing the 50mm 1.4. I've been using Regina's lens for quite some time and I've really grown to like it. I actually like it better than the 50mm 1.2L! Could be just my preference, I guess. But since I find that this lens is a good lens to use for work and for play, it is now added to my Canon family!

But the star (and I've been saving up for a long time for this baby) is the 5DMII. She's (yes it's a girl) an absolute beauty. I've worked with many other photographers who use the MII and have fallen in love with it over time. I have heard that the 5D produces equally good, if not better images in terms of high ISO etc, but the MII has something about it...

The fact that it can take video as well greatly helps.

So yes, I will be bringing forth higher quality images to my customers! :D

0 shouts, "Hello!":

Copyright @ Singapore Wedding Photographer; Elizabeth Goh