How Sweet it is to be Loved by You

It was my good fortune to be able to shoot Roland and Hui Shan's ROM in the Singapore Arts Museum. Yes, I did get lost trying to drive my way there, unfortunate enough to pass by the same ERP gantries twice. Cut me some slack, I'm still a new driver, and town isn't exactly the most favourable driving conditions. But I did end up at the museum on time. The chapel is a lovely place and the details were stunning. I'm sure it must have burnt quite a big hole in the couple's wallet!

But Roland is one of the sweetest grooms I've met, having not one, but two surprises for his bride! Going all out and planning everything so that the day would go smoothly without Hui Shan having to worry one bit. I love how the photos came out for this wedding, and I hope you do too!





















0 shouts, "Hello!":

Copyright @ Singapore Wedding Photographer; Elizabeth Goh