All I Want is You to be my Sweet Honey Bee

I was really very glad that Lionel and Parlin have full confidence in me shooting their wedding banquet, and honestly, it was such fun! It wasn't really the things that happened that made it fun, it was the people. They had an amazing group of friends, all wonderful and absolutely charming. Not to mention hilarious as well. I spent most of the time laughing along with their friends. I love weddings like this, where it feels as though I'm "part of the gang", even for a few hours of a day.


Parlin looking beautiful!


They took their pre-wedding photos in Indonesia, where Parlin is from.














Yam Seng-ing is really really loud!





Let the drinking commence!


Lionel getting bullied into drinking a whole lot!


Cheers!

They actually had gotten married in Indonesia, where Parlin is from. And judging from the wedding montage that they played during the dinner, it looked fabulous and grand, with singing and dancing and other things. Well, I wish both Parlin and Lionel a long long marriage with many good happenings in their life. :)

0 shouts, "Hello!":

Copyright @ Singapore Wedding Photographer; Elizabeth Goh