I'm Loving Angels Instead;

Sabrina and Jason's wedding was held at the Holy Trinity. I, for one being a catholic, has always thought of church weddings to be and extremely magical affair. Maybe I'm just biased, that way, haha! But before they could receive their blessings from God, poor Jason had to go through a little bit of torture, just to prove how much Sabrina meant to him! With the unknown food items and singing and a whole lot of humping, he finally manages to reach his bride.

Jason and Sabrina, I really, really need to say a bit thank you to the both of you, for allowing me to be a part of your love. May married life bring many more reasons for you guys to keep smiling. :)









































0 shouts, "Hello!":

Copyright @ Singapore Wedding Photographer; Elizabeth Goh