Love Somebody Like You;

Winnie and Patrick's ROM was held at the Civil Service Club down at Bukit Batok, and I really must say that they did up the place very nicely with all the balloons and other decor! I was actually really glad that there was another photographer present at their ROM as well, and since he took a lot of group shots, I could focus on what I do best - candids!

Their ceremony was a short and simple one, but of course, it's always the simple ones that really touch me the most. When Winnie was speaking, and she started to tear, that just gave me such a warm feeling inside and it showed how much the feeling of love and happiness were overwhelming.

After that, we watched a couple of videos of their courtship days, and an MTV done by their videographer with the both of them singing - I thought it was quite cute! I asked if it was really their voices, and they said that it was! If ever I have to do something like that next time... Whoever that's recording better have an amazing auto-tuning software!

I can't wait to shoot their customary, which would be happening this year too.

Onwards with the photos! Cheers!
























0 shouts, "Hello!":

Copyright @ Singapore Wedding Photographer; Elizabeth Goh